Change of Name

A very common question is ‘can I change my name?’ The answer is yes you can. As long as you can provide us with two forms of identification confirming your name and address for example a passport and driving license then we can draft a change of name deed. We can do this for a small fixed fee of £100 plus vat and it takes approximately half an hour. We will provide you with a change of name deed for you to take away with you on the day together with certified copies to give to your bank, building society, doctor in order for them to amend their records.

If you have children and you want to change their name, as long as both parents provide consent and sign the change of name deed then we can help.

If you are therefore looking to change your name give us a call here at Advantage Solicitors and we can help.

Call us for free advice
0208 807 1676

Quick Online Advice