Leaving the country where you were born and raised and moving to a different country can be exciting as well as overwhelming. We appreciate that people wish to come to the United Kingdom to study, work and also visit family and friends. Here at Advantage Solicitors we specialise in Immigration Law. This includes matters such as:
- The European Community Association Agreement with Turkey (Ankara Agreements)
- Family Reunion applications
- EEA Nationals and family members
- All Point Based System (PBS) applications
- Tier 1, Entrepreneur; Exceptional Talent; Investor
- Tier 2, General; Minister of Religion; Sportsperson; Intra company transfer
- Tier 4, Student (adult) and Child Student visas
- Tier 5, Temporary Workers (Creative and sporting; Charity worker; Religious worker; government authorised exchange; International agreement; and Youth Mobility scheme)
- All Entry Clearance applications
- Naturalisation/ British Citizenship applications
We pride ourselves in offering our client’s a first class service, keeping you informed throughout with respect to your matter and doing everything possible to ensure that your application is successful.
At Advantage Solicitors we can assist our client’s in English, Turkish, Kurdish, French, Bulgarian, Bengali, Urdu, Cantonese and Greek.
Our fees are very competitive and we offer fixed fee services for immigration matters starting from £250 plus VAT.
If you do therefore have an immigration matter which you need to discuss with us please contact us or pop in to see us and we will do everything possible to help.
Call us for free advice
0208 807 1676